Dental implants are an effective, long-lasting way to replace one or more missing teeth, and can offer an alternative to dentures
Dental implants are titanium posts that are surgically placed in the jawbone to act just like tooth roots. These posts eventually fuse with the bone, providing a firm foundation for a crown or bridge.
There are many advantages of having dental implants,
Appearance, Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth.
Permanent, They are designed to fuse with the jaw bone, this also eliminates discomfort
Improved Speech, Dental implants allow you to be comfortable as you speak without the worry of the tooth slipping
What Happens during a Dental Implant appointment
During a routine appointment, we will:
- We carry out a full assessment of your general health, how your teeth fit together, your oral health and the density of your jaw bone. If we discover you have insufficient bone volume for implants, you may need a grafting procedure to allow for successfully placement of the implants.
- If you are a suitable candidate, the titanium posts are surgically placed in the bone.
- Over a few months, the implants will bond with the bone as titanium is very well-tolerated by the body.
- Once settled in and fully healed, we can fit replacement teeth to the now firmly positioned implants.
- If you have any questions on dental implants or any of other dental treatments please contact us using the contact form below
Contact us today
We provide tailored oral health to ensure patient satisfaction.
We deliver the best quality treatments for managing and maintaining a healthy smile.
P: 0208 856 0660