Skin Lifting and Tightening
Our non invasive treatment for ageing
3D HIFU is a non-surgical treatment which can be used to treat the face and body. Using High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, which penetrates into the targeted fat tissue through the skin layers without harming skin or surrounding tissues. Combining skin lifting and tightening effect on the SMAS layer for the face and neck.
3D HIFU can be used on the following areas
- Full Face
- Half Face
- Jawline and Cheeks
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Focused ultrasound energy passes straight through the skin surface and stimulates collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin. This gives lift, improves support and tightens the skin.
30 - 45 minutes
No of Treatments
One HIFU treatment is needed.
*all treatments must have had a pre skin consultation
Sometimes mild redness can be seen, this usually subsides within 24-48 hours. Occasional tenderness for a few days.
- Immediate lifting and tightening
- Results continue to improve over three - six months and lasts *12 months
- *Depends on skin age and type
- Can anyone have it?
- There are some medical conditions that will contraindicate treatment e.g., pregnancy, bleeding disorders or diabetes however a thorough consultation will be completed, detailing medical history, current skin care routine including products. We will also discuss your expectations as well as results and a tailored treatment plan suited to you. This will also enable you to ask any questions you may have.
- I am currently having other treatments in the same area; can I still have HIFU done?
- You must inform us if you are having other treatments carried out in the same area as this can affect the treatment.
- What should I do to prepare?
- We would prefer makeup to be removed prior to treatment however this can be done for you. Excess hair also needs to be removed 12 hours before the treatment. Cosmetic treatments such as botox and filler, and IPL/ Laser treatments need to be avoided 2 weeks before and after treatment, pas with chemical peels, these should be avoided 1-6 weeks depending on the strength. Roaccutane needs to have stopped 6 months prior to treatment. It is important to complete the consultation form as thoroughly as possible. Drinking plenty of water is also advised.
- Do I need to do anything after?
- Ensure you drink plenty of water. You can wash your face with a gentle cleanser however do not rub the skin too hard following treatment. You can commence your usual skincare routine, however be cautious using retinols, glycolic etc. These should be avoided for 5-7days. A detailed aftercare will be provided. Sun exposure or tanning beds should be avoided for at least 2 weeks and SPF should be worn every day.
Contact us to book an appointment
Start improving your skins appearance today.
We focus on delivering the best treatments, tailored to your needs and using only the safest and most effective procedures.
P: 0208 856 0660