Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion is an effective and clinically proven treatment that removes dead skin from the face, improves the texture and appearance of the skin. In turn, it can help reduce the appearance of visible lines, smoothing the skin and producing a more beautiful rejuvenated skin.
The cosmetic treatment can be used for problem skin, pigmentation, lines and wrinkles, scarring and body treatments
Popular Treatment areas include Face, Arms and Back
Microdermabrasion is recommended for Uneven skin tone and appearance, fine lines and wrinkles and congested Pores
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Microdermabrasion treatment utilises inert corundum crystals that blast at the skin’s surface. The crystals gently lift off the dead skin cells and the vacuum action removes the crystals and dead skin cells to leave a totally revitalised smooth and glowing skin.
It can be used to treat lines, wrinkles, dull dehydrated skin, sun damaged skin, skin laxity and acne scarring. The treatment gently lifts and removes dull, dead skin cells, layer by layer.
30 - 45 minutes
No of Treatments
A course of 6 is usually recommended spaced 2-4 weeks apart.
Some redness and sensitivity
- Results vary from person to person, most patients find their skin is instantly smoother, glowing and more radiant.
- Can I have this treatment if I am having other treatments on my face?
- You must inform the therapist if you are having other treatments on your face as this can affect the treatment.
- Can I have microdermabrasion if I am using retinols or retinoids?
- You will be asked to stop using retinols for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment and 6 weeks for retinoids.
- It is not recommended for patients that are diabetic, moderate to severe acne, cold sores, recent scar tissue, eczema or psoriasis in the area to be treated.
- What should I do to prepare?
- We would prefer makeup to be removed prior to treatment however this can be done for you. Cosmetic treatments such as Botox and filler, and IPL/ Laser treatments need to be avoided 2 weeks before and after treatment, pas with chemical peels, these should be avoided 1-6 weeks depending on the strength. Roaccutane needs to have stopped 6 months prior to treatment. Glycolic/lactic acids will need to be stopped 3-5 days prior to treatment. It is important to complete the consultation form as thoroughly as possible. Drinking plenty of water is also advised.
- Do I need to do anything after?
Ensure you drink plenty of water. You can wash your face with a gentle cleanser however do not rub the skin too hard following treatment. You can commence your usual skincare routine, however be cautious using retinols, glycolic etc these should be avoided for 5-7days. A detailed aftercare will be provided. Sun exposure or tanning beds should be avoided for at least 2 weeks and SPF should be worn every day.
Contact us to book an appointment
Start improving your skins appearance today.
We focus on delivering the best treatments, tailored to your needs and using only the safest and most effective procedures.
P: 0208 856 0660